Projects should fit within the business strategy, be clearly defined and bring specific benefits to your business.
A well run project, achieved through strong management involves planning, communications, handling budgets and keeping a balance between the key parameters of time, cost and quality.
- Comprehensively plan all elements of the project
- Control costs, quality and efficiency effectively
- Control the project thoroughly, gaining the trust and support of colleagues
- Engage the project team in decision making – boosting both productivity and trust
- Structure tasks in logical and correct order
- Solve problems and contingency plan
- Stay focused on results
I am happyto project manage any business development, change or IT project whatever the size.